Pages

Saturday 15 September 2018

WHO WET ME?

Hi, Guys, I am back and today I will be telling you guys about swimming. Hooray on the first day of swimming on term 3 it was super fun we went swimming and we were swimming was at New Windsor and we learned how to be safe in the ocean when we go out on a boat other types of things. It was kind of challenging because we did some things that we did not know but I knew some of them and  I thought to give up but I did not and I did it. My next steps are to remember that I can´t just give up on trying to swim because I need to remember that if I give up I will totally just sink. So ya hope you guys enjoyed reading and hope you know what to do when you go out swimming in the ocean and also do not forget that if you are stuck the call out for help and put your hand up and then people know when you need rescue. So hope you enjoyed reading and remember to act safely out in the ocean bye blog you later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.