Pages

Friday 7 September 2018

who´s even ANGRY!!!

Malo lelei blog I am back with a poster I am and itś about (ANGRY ISSUE´S) 
you know controlling your breathing if you're angry then just control your breathing. 1) Breathe in and out. 2) slowly and quietly like mindful breathing. So look at my poster or read my poster and press the link. I did this with a buddy and her name is Sofaia and nothing was challenging because I knew what to do and my next steps for me is to make sure the things work like the video. So here is my poster hope you like it bye. The video is called breathing video blog you later and ya bye. Sorry I have posted the video already because I never knew it wouldn´t work. So ya sorry but ya blog you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.