Pages

Thursday 6 September 2018

What type of learning?

Hey, blog I am back and today I will be posting my Genius Hour. So basically this week and last week and other weeks our class and room 4 have been doing Genius Hour together. It was kind of challenging because I never ever thought that I would never finish and I did not finish because our class did only some and we have to do it together but I like how our class and room 4 have been doing Genius hour because it is good collaboration and communicating. So if you want to see it here it is. Hope you like it bye thanks for reading or even looking. My next steps are to make sure I am focusing so that I can achieve that I have done it and ya I don't really know but thanks for reading and checking my blog and also my for my next steps is to make sure I know what I'm searching and other things so ya bye thanks for looking/ checking out my blog. Blog you later.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Keren. Remember you don't have to be finished yet. It will carry on all term. What are your next steps?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.