Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2018

Can I help you

Malo, Lelei, I am back and today I am going to post my helping  Identify ways of helping others who are going through change, loss or grief so I did this like last term I  don´t know but when I did this I never thought about posting this but I realized that I am going to post something because I was so bored. So will this help you or something but this is just a reading job for what I did.  It was challenging because I never knew like what was grief but  I learned which is good. So ya hope you like this and enjoy reading so ya bye thanks for reading my blog post and here is my work comment down below if this might help. COME ON THINK??? CLICK ME TO GO TO MY WORK This might be useful When like someone is dead your family or your mums family or dad so ya hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Great learning. When might this be useful for other people?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When like someone is dead from there/their is dying/dead. At funerals.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.