Pages

Thursday 21 June 2018

The coolest day of my life

Hi, guys, I am back some good news and eventually some  bad news.

so first my goods news is that I got a cool teacher because of he teaches me a lot and today we had a story and I wasn't focused on what he was reading so I decided to not be focused and then after the story room 4 went out of my class because they were here and then ya so after they left we did mindful breathing or mindful pattern and then after the mindful pattern and mindful breathing we did poem and then I was so focused and never got distracted.

My bad new is that when it was writing I struggled with my group because I really hate writing but I have to try my best on writing because every  time it's like writing I always get weak and I always think that I am bad at writing so if you could give me some tips that would be awesome.

Thanks! 
Keren blog you later.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! My tip would be to write about things you enjoy. I like writing about sport and music because I love them!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.