Pages

Thursday 15 November 2018

I got some GOOD NEWS!!

Hi guys I am back and today we were learning how to make our own news papers and here is mine and I love it but what do you think about it? This is my first time making my own news paper. So ya and my news paper is about athletics because I did not go camp I did athletics for my news paper. It was kind of challenging because I was trying to get everything in order and ya hope you guys like it bye.
This is my news paper hope you guys like it and comment down below if I did a good job? Bye!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome report Keren! I like how you shared the quote. What do you think about the blue writing on a black background?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I will change it Mr to grey or white?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.