Pages

Thursday 15 November 2018

My reading focus

Hi guys I am back and today I will be reading a book to you which is called Mighty Mammals of the past. So first I will predict what will happen in the story. So what I think will happen is that their are very strong Mammals from the past and they can kill other animals except for like killing lions and then the animals meet  again with the Mammals are like kind so ya that's what I think what do you think?




A few hours later



Thanks for reading but sorry for reading the whole thing it what jut that I had no time.  Hope you enjoy bye see you later my Chromebook is broken so you might not see me posting on my blog sometimes. Bye guys see you later!!


2 comments:

  1. Good idea to post some reading on your blog! Were your predictions correct? What questions do you have about these mammals now?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.