Pages

Wednesday 22 August 2018

All about me in 2018

Hey guys I am back and today I will be telling you guys about me in 2018. So I am Keren my name has not changed and  I am 10 years old. I am Tongan and I have 1 mum 1 dad and 3 sisters and 3 brothers. I have 9 people in my family because including me.I go to church also with my whole family on Sundays and Tuesdays. My favorite subject is Maths because when I grow up and someone asks me an important question I could answer it straight away. I am a year 6 now and my goal for Maths is to learn my  decimals , conversions, Fractions. My Writing goal is vocabulary. My Reading goal is make sure I don’t struggle on retelling the story.
SO I think that´s all.
Hope you like it bye. 2018 story all about me!!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.