Pages

Monday 2 July 2018

ALL ABOUT ME

hi my name is Keren and I am 10 years old and I am Tongan and I have 3 sisters and 3 brothers and my mum and dad and me. I have 9 people in my family. I came from 2 islands in Tonga and if you guys don't understand my reading Tongan then it's OK because you could at least try. I came from Nomuka,Ewa. They are the islands that I came from and I have the best family ever.
My favorite subject is Maths and in reading and writing I try my bet because they are the only 2 things I hate in this world but I try because every time I just love doing math and I always think of it so ya that's all thanks for reading  hope you like it.
Blog you later!!
See you next time when I blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.