Pages

Tuesday 4 December 2018

Looking into the future

Summer learning journey

Hey guys I am back and today you might of have seen when I posted the 2 summer learning journey.

So I will be talking to you about looking into the future.

It may be hard to imagine but one day you will graduate high school and their will be a time where you get to decide what is your next steps.

It is your choice to choose what you want to do your choice not other people you choose.
If you really think you want to go university then go training college you choose none else can choose for you it´s your choice so go into to the world and do what you want in the future but you may be want you want to be. 
I want to be a singer when I grow up but not become famous.

So ya thanks guys for reading hope you enjoy but remember you choose because it is your choice.
So thanks for reading bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.