Pages

Tuesday 4 December 2018

BLADE RUNNER 2049

BLADE RUNNER 2049!!!



Wow!! Guess what guys! Today we had Megan with us. She came because we are doing summer learning journey and also as you can see my label or my title you can see that it say´s Blade runner 2049 and that it actually a movie.



So I got one question. Do you know what the world will be like if you were like 80 and 90 years from now?

What I think?
I think the world will be like how people want it to be and I think I am going to die by the time I am 80 or 90 but some people will be dead already but some people like stay alive so ya.

What do you think?

If you got an answer then comment down below your answer of what you think?
Hope you enjoy bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.